Methods For Self Correction. What Does A Detectorama Participant Do To Combat Anxious Chasing Low Percentage Signals And The Frustration Accompanying Them?

Must be noted I also show iron to correlate all holes produce it whether good target is there or not. Important info surely as every good target has colocation carpet style. I assume all great relic sites are similar or maybe the tough ones and that's why I find things everyone else may have given up

35 minutes ago, Commonwealthdetector said:

Must be noted I also show iron to correlate all holes produce it whether good target is there or not. Important info surely as every good target has colocation carpet style. I assume all great relic sites are similar or maybe the tough ones and that's why I find things everyone else may have given up

Hot Damm son! just dig it all. you will have a Hell of a lot better time and will be amazed at what surprises turn up.

1 minute ago, Doc Bach said:

Hot Damm son! just dig it all. you will have a Hell of a lot better time and will be amazed at what surprises turn up.

Your most likely not wrong I've considered it and I'm leaning that way. I would find more. I know box plates and more at a small fort I know ehr housing was I've found pot stuff and the sheeting along with personal items and there is thousands of signals matching my one box plate pull and I keep walking lol 😆 I need a week to live there