In The Wild Lg24 Dig With Paystreak.

On 2/11/2023 at 9:53 AM, mn90403 said:

I've watched about half of the video without any sound and now added some sound.  It is the best 'plugging' video I've ever seen.  The plugging technique is just the best.  You literally can't tell that a target has been extracted from the holes and in many cases the target popped free from the plug.  

The coil allowed him to pinpoint the target very well.

I'm not a park hunter but this shows me how I could become one with minimal impact on the park.

Bravo!

the shovel he uses also plays a huge part in how well he cuts plugs, he is using a Predator tools model 24 Phoenix shovel, I also purchased the Phoenix shovel and it is almost impossible to not cut a great plug with the Phoenix shovel because of the way it is made, after purchasing the Model 24 phoenix shovel I will never purchase a different shovel again, just a great shovel all around, I also purchased Predator tools model 85 hand digger and will say it is also a vary well made hand digger

On 2/6/2023 at 8:13 AM, Digalicious said:

Paystreak normally uses the 6" coil on his Legend, and recently got the LG24 coil. He now says that he will be using the LG24 most of the time, and calls it a "park killer".

I'll be getting mine soon, but still have to wait 2 to 3 months before the ground thaws. Stupid winter! lol...no wait...😢

I received my LG24 Tuesday afternoon and that same day it started Snowing we have about 6 inches on the ground, the temps went from 65-70 degree temps to 22 degrees and I am in the southern part of AZ, the only thing I can say is it feels good on the Legend, been setting in my recliner waving different rings, and coins over the LG24 just to see if the target IDs remain the same LOL probably will not be able to actually try the LG24 out until the week end maybe if we do not get anymore snow   

On 2/8/2023 at 6:33 PM, DSMITH said:

I have one on the way also should have it in a few days, and with the weather we are having here there will be no stopping me from giving the LG24 a try 70 degrees and rising in Tucson area

remember this statement by me I will never say anything about the weather I am getting again LOL received my LG24 coil Tuesday and what do you think happened yep you got it we now have 6 inches of snow setting on the ground in Oracle AZ LOL

😒😷

Sorry to hear you Yanks are snowed in and have ye old cabin fever, but where I am in South Oz it’s high summer beach detecting weather.

I’ve had the LG24 for a few weeks now and all I can say is wow, what a little beast it is.

I think it is the perfect match for the Legend with it’s light weight, separation and sensitivity and depth for size capabilities. I am actually enjoying using it over the stock 11” coil at the beach, with obvious less coverage. It does not suffer with much less depth, but pinpoints great.

Anyway, I hope your weather improves so you can get out to experience this great little coil soon.

A couple of pics of what this coil has unearthed.... some trash and treasure.

623D922B-D4ED-44A0-8D4D-436C0622CEFD.thumb.jpeg.7d7c0beda6864b9264cd349ba467bb4a.jpegBC9856C0-0A05-4759-9D32-80F83E494640.thumb.jpeg.e8b1e2e83a550b59dfe1c3f5601bb8a2.jpegBCB29C0A-EAC0-416D-8283-D7D62F73DD3D.jpeg.46aaa3a14736d77cb179db6ea258a3ce.jpeg