The Manticore And Me!

The Manticore, like many top of the line, just proved to me I got the goods previously, and left the crap. Thank you Manticore.😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Just from two permissions. Many more to visit that have been sole permissions. Fingers crossed.

• Like 1

Although lacking any details, these are the kind of reports that I want to hear, specifically how the Manticore performs at supposedly hunted out sites.

What can the Manticore find that an Etrac, CTX, or Equinox has left behind?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bayard said:

Although lacking any details, these are the kind of reports that I want to hear, specifically how the Manticore performs at supposedly hunted out sites.

Or could it be what we left behind that all the others would have gotten any way. Hard to say.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Bayard said:

I only talk shop when I go out with my Detecting Buddy (only one).

If your looking for the Manticore to smoke the top detectors of the last 5 year's your going to be disappointed. If you want what appears to be a well thought out new detector, with more features than your old detector has you'll probably be happy.

I'm not going to have anything near a firm grasp on the Manticore for awhile. It's not the Equinox. There is a learning curve. At least I think there is.

• Like 3