Whats In Closet Number One?

George my collection is a lot smaller, but now i have the Deus 2 I have to say the old ones are just for wall decorations its not that i dont like them its I am 85 years old and cant hunt for 8 hours like I used to. The Deus weight of 2 lbs lets me have at least 3 hours of hunting its been a lifesaver for some one that still likes to hunt, Keep the post comming your collection is outstanding. 

Stick.

• Like 3

George,

By calling this Closet #1 it implies that perhaps you have other closets?  My goodness that's a lot of machines.

I have to tell you that the thing that impressed me most is what great shape you kept all of the detectors in.  

I'm curious, I see White's, Garrett, Minelab, Tesoro, Troy but no Tekntetiks, Fishers or Compass.  Are they in another closet?

Thanks for sharing the pictures, fun to look at on a Sunday morning.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bill (S. CA) said:

George,

By calling this Closet #1 it implies that perhaps you have other closets?  My goodness that's a lot of machines.

I have to tell you that the thing that impressed me most is what great shape you kept all of the detectors in.  

I'm curious, I see White's, Garrett, Minelab, Tesoro, Troy but no Tekntetiks, Fishers or Compass.  Are they in another closet?

Thanks for sharing the pictures, fun to look at on a Sunday morning.

Yes a coil and accessories closet and the Wall of Fame. Many more detectors line the wall.Under the bed too. Your box is packed ready for shipping tomorrow. A few extra surprises in there to.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, KS Stick said:

George my collection is a lot smaller, but now i have the Deus 2 I have to say the old ones are just for wall decorations its not that i dont like them its I am 85 years old and cant hunt for 8 hours like I used to. The Deus weight of 2 lbs lets me have at least 3 hours of hunting its been a lifesaver for some one that still likes to hunt, Keep the post comming your collection is outstanding. 

Stick.

I feel your pain as Father Time has caught up to me.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rvpopeye said:

👍

Closet ?🤔

Must be a big one !

Yep but that wall??

• Like 1

2 hours ago, D&P-OR said:

Impressive collection of fine looking detectors George.-----I'm curious---how many detectors do you (currently) have?--------Del

30+.

• Like 2
  • Oh my! 2