Manticore's First Gold Chain

okara gold

1 hour ago, FloridaSon said:

Those and some joker in one area loves to toss BBs out. If I am sure it was small enough to fall through the scoop holes, I just keep going. Once in a while, just for kicks, I keep looking until I find the tiny thing.

Only thing I worry it may be is a diamond earing. But even that would be much easier to find than the tiny flecks of metal I usually give up on.

I have found a number of small gold chains with the Nox 800. All in wet to moist sand. I very rarely hunt the dry. These are some but not all I have found. I have them repaired and give them to family on special occasions.

They are all pretty small. I added the charm onto the one chain, but both were found separately. 

Those chains are out there, just hard to find. Go Manticore!

chains.jpeg

We compared The Legend and Manticore on gold chains.... and micro gold - tiny chain lock on Manticore about 01 ID with The Legend 11. We tested it on silver and gold micro chains. Movie soon 😉

Here you have a movie, try to use subtitles for it if not it starts at 13:00 but will be hard without it. Anyway, tiny silver and gold chains - similar - micro jewellery both. The Legend 11 ID - Manticore ID 01... to low... only Low Conductors and Prospecting program... All Metal. That is limit with iron overlap range:

Nice video on how the Manticore shows iron and iron bleeding. Subtitles/translation was unavailable for me on this video, but luckily I understand just enough Polish to get most of what you said 😄.

18 minutes ago, schoolofhardNox said:

Nice video on how the Manticore shows iron and iron bleeding. Subtitles/translation was unavailable for me on this video, but luckily I understand just enough Polish to get most of what you said 😄.

That is cool. Polish roots?

5 minutes ago, Shelton said:

That is cool. Polish roots?

Yep. 3 grandparents polish, one Italian. I can understand Polish to a point. Can't read or write it though. That was a beautiful coin you found. Condition, for it's age was excellent.

That is good to hear. The place is very, very old... and the soil is sand with iron oxidation in it and some debris and forged nails.