Metal Detecting Bingo

Hope this ok to post here, it's brand agnostic - Metal Detecting Bingo. Please submit your cards to our Facebook page - 

Click this link to print one (and only one) card to get started-http://bit.ly/1XkNiLs

Each week you have seven days to get a BINGO on your card. Post "BINGO!" on our page with a picture of your card, your finds, and where you went detecting to find them. We will stamp each winner's pic with the letter for that week.

At the end of 6 rounds if you've collected all the letters to spell the mystery word, you go into the prize pool. You needed a new pinpointer or digger anyways, so why not win one while having a great time?

The game works on the honor system - your finds must be collected while metal detecting during the seven day period for each letter. Cheaters will be cursed with seven years of nothing but pull tabs and can slaw!

For 6-13 to 6-19 the letter is "W," and we'll make it easy on ya: BINGO this week is ONE LINE - vertical, horizontal, or diagonal. Next week's letter and BINGO cards will be posted on 6-20.

GL and HH!

Seems too complicated for me,printing things off etc,folks want a easy to enter competition with as little keystrokes as possible,you may have some good prizes but of course this is just my personal opinion,but as yet no other posts so gut feeling tells me i could be right.

Good luck and hope i am wrong and you get a massive audience participation but alas its not for me.

We have a lot of people participating on our FB, IG, and Twitter page. Of course we always have the low-hanging fruit contests (Like, Comment, Etc) for the keyboard warriors. I won't post those on most forums because they come across as spammy to me. 

Sometimes you gotta work for it. This contest is one of those. I thought it'd be good to share since I don't see too many brands doing things like this, but I do appreciate your thoughts on it. Maybe it's too complicated. I have had to explain to a few people how to post on Facebook and put ink in their printer, but then there are other folks who get a BINGO within an hour of getting their card.

Anyways- thanks for weighing in Rick, the more input the better.

1 hour ago, Reno Chris said:

Great idea - I like it.

I'm waiting for the one that says things like: nugget, nugget, square nail, nugget, bullet, nugget.

I could get the bingo on that one.

How about - Large Bullet, Small Bullet, Square Nail, Chewed Up Can, Rattlesnake, Private Claim Marker, Bullet fired directly into the ground about 12" deep (AARGH), Pyrite, Hot Rock. Maybe the FREE SPACE could be black sand...