This Guy Went To A Lot Of Trouble On His Xp2 Field Book

maxxkatt

18 hours ago, John Oliver said:

I thought the actual "Deus 2 for Dummies" book would be handy to have in my finds pouch to reference it in the field, but now that it's been saved as a single PDF document, I saved the PDF of it on my phone and it is always there with me while I detect.

For sure John that's a great idea, everybody or 95% of people carry a mobile/cell phone with them these days, once again thanks for sharing.

2 hours ago, unox said:

For sure John that's a great idea, everybody or 95% of people carry a mobile/cell phone with them these days, once again thanks for sharing.

I should have cleaned it up and made it digital right off the bat. Originally I was thinking old school book. You're welcome!

5 hours ago, Rattlehead said:

Nice job John. I can host the file for you if you’d like. If so, shoot me a PM and I’ll send you my email address.

Thank you Rattlehead! I just sent you my email address.

7 hours ago, Rattlehead said:

Nice job John. I can host the file for you if you’d like. If so, shoot me a PM and I’ll send you my email address.

Thanks Rattlehead for hosting the PDF version of the Deus 2 for Dummies book. That will be nice to send people to a place that they can download the file to their phone. That way they can pull out their phone while they are out in the field detecting and scroll through it pretty easy. The one thing I ask is that although the book is free for anyone, if someone wants to take their appreciation to the next level, they can send me an old coin. They can email me at scubapony@gmail.com to find out where to send the old coin.

Hi John. I sent you an email. I'll upload the file to my server and then reply back to you with the link. That way you can just share the PDF wherever you wish. I'd put your info about the old coin inside the PDF itself, along with your contact info so that people will see it no matter where you share the link.

Dewayne

The following link will bring you to the PDF version of the Deus 2 for Dummies book:

Deus 2 for Dummies book .

Thank you Rattlehead for hosting a place that the file can be found all over the world!