Rock I Found Yesterday. I Don't Know What It Is.

There is really only one formation that isn't mostly river sediments close to Baton Rouge. Maybe something from this Citronelle Formation, siltstone to sandstone (also note there does appear to be some limonite in your rock, as per the formation description). Potentially some kind of  tuffaceous sandstone, which also has small exposures a bit further away in a different formation.

But like Geologyhound said, it's something you need to see in person because it's either a chunk of cement or a basic rock and you'd need to look under a loupe and really check for acid reaction. My first inclination from a quick glance was limestone so I'd try a stronger acid too as he suggested, but only so much to do over the internet. Likely a local geologist or rockhound would recognize it quickly due to the relative lack of outcrops in LA, as it can only be so many things from that location, but none of us are from there. 

"The Citronelle Formation consists of gray to orange, often mottled, unconsolidated to poorly consolidated, very fine to very coarse, poorly sorted, clean to clayey sands. It contains significant amounts of clay, silt and gravel which may occur as beds and lenses and may vary considerably over short distances. Limonite nodules and limonite-cemented beds are common."

It isn't Portland cement. I know cause it came from a huge rock and it was smooth and sparkly on the inside. A smell did come from it when i blew on it but i had to put my nose close. I think it might be dolomite. How much does dolomite or dolostone go for per pound?

Dolomite is a likely candidate.

$16/ton as crushed road base here, you're halfway to being a hundredaire in pennies.

Did a powdered sample of it fizz with acid?  If so then it sounds like dolomite.  If not, then your breath test suggests it may be Argillite.

If it is Dolomite, market price might be around $50-$60 per ton for a supplier selling the product. That may depend on the purity. However the demand is going to be met by large mines shipping it out by the truckload.  For a single boulder, it might be worth something as an ornamental stone if you can find a buyer.  But the cost of shipping it would exceed the cost of the stone.

Dolomite is commonly found with the sulfide minerals pyrite and calcopyrite which are easily mistaken for gold.  It is not usually associated with gold unless there has been some extensive hydrothermal alteration of the rock and deposition of hydrothermal quartz and iron - say, in association with a skarn deposit.  However, the grain size of your rock is too small to be consistent with a skarn deposit, and it does not have any of the typical hallmarks of contact metamorphism.