Field Of Dreams,iuka Miss,reston Va,tuscumbia Al,lee County Va,missionary Ridge And Railroad Cleveland Tn Finds Minus Many Give Away's And 1895 "0" Barber In The Safe.

Wanted to document if you will some of the areas and finds from them while I still retain good info.

Lid full is field of dreams,buddy has also dug a good bit (r.i.p.) and I've gave bullets to many who think them cool. Dues 2 all cannister,plate,buckle both officer buttons and 15ish bullets in 8 trips 2hr to 6. Much more to go.

Coins,tax tokens Tuscumbia al. 

Flat buttons from all places but 4,5 from lee county.

Dirty bullets,chess pieces,iron ring railroad.

Fired lead missionary ridge ( dozens more).

69 cals,71cals iuka miss.

White lead Reston va.

Gardners was 4 from a confederate camp I've had no time to explore and undocumented,not a chance it's known or touched all 4 came from 10ft diameter and its a extremely tough site.

Grill,south beach. 

I have the few permissions that produce and I've chased many that don't like everyone! Coins were sidewalk strip! 

The railroad site is killer and I've not been based in chatt to really get at it but everytime I've went in it's been a solid short time! 

Many acres to field of dreams never walked too! Permission in a trust ( original fella died and new owners told me this).

Yall have a riot. Best of luck and may you dig me under! Be safe

20230506_231110.jpg

20230506_230920.jpg

20230506_230008.jpg

20230506_225835.jpg

20230506_225825.jpg

20230506_225656.jpg

20230506_225744.jpg

20230506_225631.jpg

20230506_225501.jpg

20230506_225400.jpg

20230506_225639.jpg

20230506_230920.jpg

• Like 7
  • Oh my! 1

Very nice hunts with a lot of good finds, congrats on the hard work you put in to finding all of it.

Good luck on your next outing and stay safe out there.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Valens Legacy said:

Very nice hunts with a lot of good finds, congrats on the hard work you put in to finding all of it.

Good luck on your next outing and stay safe out there.

I've certainly been extremely happy quite a few days! The iuka day(4hrs or so) atpro,10 69,71 total had a pistol bullet 1 butto. And 3 button backs. That day was tough to beat until last year I guess. My buddy dug 4,5 buttons including va officer cuff and 2 bullets as well.

Finding a indian or silver in a sidewalk strip is always a winner. Firs t trip to f.o.d's. 9 bullets several buttons and may have been pre iuka so it was epic. The day I dug the 14 cannister was good for sure. BTW they are t.i.d. 07/dues 2 fast.

Like everyone else I've plowed through a darn many hard times hunts as well! Lol depending on my location for work if I can get to a producing perm! I've grown to remind myself the needed mentality of its all good if you swing and have the peace you seek,mentality is everything! I've also broken and frustrated to extremity. I'm a loose cannon that must remind myself what's important and to stay calmish! Lol seriously though i must wage war inside to stay responsible as man should when depended on by his family!  Pretty unique life,truly lucky to have this life! born to the doomed bottom level of poverty and 30yrs in with a series of terrible choices my anger turned the gun on myself (metaphorically) and I kicked myself into a man with help of hope(wife who had never seen addiction). Lol in 11 short years we have it all kids,materials(best of the best) galore,home + rentals the whole darn nine! Lmao 🤣 not that those things make one happy, only you can make you happy!: 

im literally living proof,1 of few that changed it against all odds! Proud of it too and fairly open for possibly helping any in need! I'm telling ya I was egg sandwich 21 days straight trailerpark forever hopeless. A guy I knew from school random got me a job out of nashville and it changed my world! (Family owns no ride,hopelessly stuck is hopeless indeed) for the ahh heck boy grab em bootstraps guys! Lol 😆 I was raised in the forced backer patch Era,never feared work just took it for granted alot because I was usually better then others until I was fired! Smh.

Yep went and rambled, it is a tough world for some more then others indeed! However if you fight long enough a break will occur so don't throw it away when it happens! Takes years of good choices to matter meaningfully too! Be tough! Don't stay with what you know is dead ended either, yeah L9VE  is tough to but at some point it's not love just ignorance! Haha 

That was my original fall from grace a good ol fire n gasoline situ! Just say hell no! 

Now let's get a gold coin off one these camps!? Good luck really really and be safe.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Commonwealthdetector said:

Yep went and rambled, it is a tough world for some more then others indeed! However if you fight long enough a break will occur so don't throw it away when it happens!

I would not say rambling, I would say being truthful and honest.

The way a man lives says a lot about his character and what he stands for. People learn from their mistakes sometimes and the ones that don't won't achieve what they want in life.

Good luck and thanks for sharing your story.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1