Deus II V1.10..my Second Custom Program.

Ogliuga

Hello Midalake, with magnetic “accept”, that Program isn’t usable on very hot soils. But I’m going to do other tests, on hematite, with a new custom program. It sounds promising, better than Focus 2T..

5 hours ago, Ogliuga said:

Hello Midalake, with magnetic “accept”, that Program isn’t usable on very hot soils. But I’m going to do other tests, on hematite, with a new custom program. It sounds promising, better than Focus 2T..

When I did testing on a Salt Beach with Black Sand, it seemed the depth and detector response was not as good when Magnetic Reject was chosen. This was another case where it was better to be in Magnetic Accept and use sensitivity to adjust performance.

On hematite, with magnetic accept, is not possibile to ground balance machine. Unfortunately..

• Like 1

I always test at home using a hematite stone. It’s the first test I do. But it’s about 1 inch thick. Its mineralization is extreme..

937DC270-B646-4D4C-9373-5AD5D082211E.jpeg.1df1f692c056ded06c27e945e85170b9.jpeg

• Like 3

On 8/31/2023 at 1:28 PM, Ogliuga said:

I always test at home using a hematite stone. It’s the first test I do. But it’s about 1 inch thick. Its mineralization is extreme..

937DC270-B646-4D4C-9373-5AD5D082211E.jpeg.1df1f692c056ded06c27e945e85170b9.jpeg

Do you recommend GPX 5000 with 22" coil in this difficult soils and hot rocks with good depth?

It’s very difficult to give an answer. I’m a relic hunter, I have also a 5000 and work with it to find little targets in mineralized soils. Don’t know if you are a relic hunter or a prospector. Now I always go on hematite with D2 and It’s ok for my relic hunting..

Obviously, little targets which D2 can’t detect will be detectable by GPX. .

4 hours ago, Ogliuga said:

It’s very difficult to give an answer. I’m a relic hunter, I have also a 5000 and work with it to find little targets in mineralized soils. Don’t know if you are a relic hunter or a prospector. Now I always go on hematite with D2 and It’s ok for my relic hunting..

Obviously, little targets which D2 can’t detect will be detectable by GPX. .

i look for  helmet size targets or bigger under rocks and mineralized soil

Looking for big targets like that I don’t think you need a 5000. Detectors like D2, in my opinion, are more than enough..