Deus II V1.10..my Second Custom Program.

Ogliuga

34AB1E71-8DDF-44A8-86EE-E766773A7894.thumb.jpeg.ccd266a8c87602ea2b875689f0eba377.jpegDid a video test with my second custom program. Maybe someone remember the Focus1 based on program 2, in Pitch.  This one is based on program 12, beach sens. Its name is “Focus 2T”. It’s with 2 tones and first tone break on 9. Magnetic reject, audio filter 5, sensitivity 95 and reactivity 1-1.5. It’s a nice result because that soil is hematite and that target is a very low conductor. Coil is the 11”. 13” couldn’t detect the target so I’ll do another test with 11”, 9” and 13”.

• Like 6

Yes, I agree with you!

If your soils are really hot, please try this program or anyway try with beach sens, 2 tones...and remember to put also max salt sens value because it’s important even if you’re not on beach/shore..

• Like 3

Wow, that's some hot ground! Very interesting result using a beach program on land, I'll have to try that out. Thanks for sharing!

• Thanks 1

Thank you a lot CPT! When you want..try it and let me know! 👍

• Like 1

Good video. It is certainly worthwhile to experiment & learn all you can.

I did not know you had East Texas red dirt in Italy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes JCR, a big hematite area near here. The mineralization strength is more intense than some areas around Rome where soil is volcanic. I have (and had) PIs because of hematite and to do tests with a VLF on hematite, seems a miracle to me. With D1 was impossible going on red dirt looking for low conductors. With D1 and 95% VLF. But now, with multi frequencies things are different. Thanks for reading and for your input! 👍

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
On 6/11/2023 at 8:49 AM, Ogliuga said:

This one is based on program 12, beach sens. Its name is “Focus 2T”. It’s with 2 tones and first tone break on 9. Magnetic reject, audio filter 5, sensitivity 95 and reactivity 1-1.5. It’s a nice result because that soil is hematite and that target is a very low conductor.

I have had a hard time getting good depth and general machine response form using Magnetic Reject. I now only hunt in Magnetic Accept. 

Have you done much testing with just back and forth in this mode? 

• Like 1