Manticore Software Update Helps For Gold Prospecting

I was just informed of the Software update to the Manticore.  One of the items mentioned, is better performance for Gold Prospecting.  Glad to see that added.

I look forward to hearing what others have to say Pros and Cons. 

You're a dealer & you were JUST INFORMED of this update?----It's kina/sorta like old news Gerry.---Was posted yesterday.-----Doesn't Minelab keep their dealers informed ("in the loop" any better than this?

Minelab USA,  didn't call me, didn't text me or email.  I heard 2nd source.  Minelab USA probably didn't even know until yesterday or today.  Sorry it's not what we'd like, but it's what it is.  At least we have an update. 

39 minutes ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

Minelab USA,  didn't call me, didn't text me, didn't text me or email.  I heard 2nd source.  Minelab USA probably didn't even know until yesterday or today.  Sorry it's not what we'd like,  but it's what it is.  

🙂  Anyway----I can see three--maybe four (out of the seven or eight "improvements"----being a benefit to my wife & our style/areas of hunting.------I'm glad to see this update---now if will they get that 8"X5.5" coil out!

Usually I log onto DP early in the OZ morn. was watching live cricket 10.30PM OZ and logged on and as I`m off detecting tomorrow that was very fortuitous.Manticore upgraded Thank you Gerry from downunder.

Quite a lengthy thread on it there. Also a new manual out to reflect the update. https://www.minelab.com/__files/f/505058/4901-0428-2 Inst Manual, Manticore EN.pdf

The firmware update does indeed seem to improve the small gold sensitivity, I haven't had a chance to test properly yet but it's feeling more on par with the Nox now, rather than worse than it.