Hello From Nor-cal

LifesaJourney

Hello from Nor-Cal.  I've just semi-retired from having a commercial and industrial construction company and I'm going home to my roots.  I graduated from Yreka High School in 1987 and my parents still live there.  I'll be heading up to Yreka as soon as I finish wrapping up and closing out my business and I'm looking forward to doing some prospecting and mining.  I'm very familiar with area, having grown up there and been back many times for deer hunting, duck and goose hunting, and many Thanksgivings and Christmases.  Now that my kids are grown and off to college pretty much, its time for me to have some fun, spend some time with my folks in their golden years, and see if I can catch some gold.

I have a couple of friends who have semi-active mining claims on the North Fork of the Salmon River, on the Klamath River, and Humbug Creek so I'm going to be helping them work their claims from time to time while also prospecting for my own claims.

So Hello everyone.

Gary

Heya Gary welcome to the crew !🤠 

LOTS already here to absorb and ask any questions you have .  

Sounds like you have some good dirt to dig in and something to wash it away with too !

Home field advantage . Good luck out there .

Spending time with the folks is as good as it gets , spoil them as often as you can .

🖖 Live long and prospect

Welcome from East Texas.

Welcome to the forum Gary.From Mendocino County, Nor Cal.And Brookings Oregon on occasion.

This is not the Classifieds so if I'm out of line here Steve feel free to delete.

Wanted. DR.FURBER'S / CORDIAL,

OF MOUTAIN BALM / YREKA CAL. circa 1870.

CD878737-50B9-43F7-BABE-0A94B5056BA7_4_5005_c.jpeg.98d1057effd5d27965306ae4a143a772.jpeg

C92C7C88-47FC-424D-BB86-D2C0ED9978D0_4_5005_c.jpeg.0dbaf36c79acaeed1f5877e0b26ff2f4.jpeg

If you happen to luck upon one these exceptionally rare Medicine Bottles from Yreka Gary and feel like you are willing to part with it feel free to send me a personal message.Cash or possible detector trade.

Doc.