Hearing Aids

DSMITH

I wear hearing aids so earbuds and other things are out of the question and I hate wearing over the ear headphones so I have been using the Avantree Torus neckband speaker system which I love by the way, but I was out playing around with my Legend today in the lite rain no Less and decided to try something with my Legend and my hearing aids which I have tried the same thing before but it never worked, my hearing aids are Bluetooth capable so they will connect to my Cell Phone,Lap Top or anything else that is Bluetooth capable

I attempted to connect my hearing aids a few months ago to my Legend, which they connected up fine in fact they connected very quickly unlike some of the other earbuds and different devices I have tried, the problem was I could never get any tones coming through my hearing aids from the Legend at that time, I can listen to music through my hearing aids and videos while on my PCs, but never could get sound (Tones) from the Legend, but that changed today I got to thinking about it and realized when I listen to music from my cell phone or listen to videos on my cell or PCs, al I have to do is two quick taps on one of my hearing aids for them to switch from hearing aid mode to headphone mode, so I decided to try this while I had my Legend connected to my hearing aids and low and behold I was hearing very loud and very clear tones through my hearing aids, plus I was able to hear what was going on around me, Needless to say I let out a big Whoooooopeee and about gave my wife a heart attack LOL, there seems to no lag at all but I will have to do some further testing but man if these work it will be a game changer for people that require hearing aids like myself and want to hear the tones through their hearing aids, the hearing aids I have are not cheap but compared to some they are cheaper than others by a lot my hearing aids cost me somewhere in the neighbor hood of $1200  but that is cheap compared to most hearing aids 

Possible delay might be the only concern.