AQ Ltd Impressed Me With This Little Chain

I’ve looked online to see just who is selling the AQ LTD and I found it’s more than just Kellyco that’s got them for sale. I found out real quick that each have the same price and it’s take it at that price or walk away.

If it’s anything like Whites TDI I’d never dug so deep for a target than I done with it .

Chuck 

On 9/11/2023 at 2:02 PM, Ridge Runner said:

I’ve looked online to see just who is selling the AQ LTD and I found it’s more than just Kellyco that’s got them for sale. I found out real quick that each have the same price and it’s take it at that price or walk away.

If it’s anything like Whites TDI I’d never dug so deep for a target than I done with it .

Chuck 

I did a compare of the Whites Surfmaster TDI vs The AQ Limited, and the TDI had the 14.8 battery upgrade. The AQ was a good 3+ inches deeper on all targets tested. After using both you can tell the AQ is nothing more than a TDI on steroids. Now the TDI does run a lot smoother and I would say more adaptable to all locations.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/18/2023 at 9:14 AM, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

I did a compare of the Whites Surfmaster TDI vs The AQ Limited, and the TDI had the 14.8 battery upgrade. The AQ was a good 3+ inches deeper on all targets tested. After using both you can tell the AQ is nothing more than a TDI on steroids. Now the TDI does run a lot smoother and I would say more adaptable to all locations.

Better on the 22k as well.  I think that a TDI Pro might have the edge though--just that with the coil submerged it has to be detuned so much that any advantage is  lost.  TDI  lacks a SAT control.

cjc