Z-lynk Wireless

What's wrong?   I have the Z-Lynk headphones with the transmitter and used it with my White's MXT All Pro.   Always knew I lost volume but could still use them with the Threshold turned up.  But I wondered if it was a mistake to not use wired headphones?    Since then I got the White's MX Sport and have tried the Z-Lynk system with the Sport. The Sport comes with an adapter for regular headphones.  Which then works with the wireless system.  There's a volume issue with them as well,  But with the Sport you can turn the volume and the threshold up.  I wonder if it's just a bad match? or if it's the Z-Lynk headphones system?   Well Its got to the point where my threshold and volume had to be MAXed out to use,  Still not loud enough to be usable.  Last time out I went with the wired headphones and felt everything was "Right"  Just wondering if this problem in my setup or the Z-Lynk system is faulty.

Some time ago I attempted to test the Z-Lynk with the TV and the computer, Always a poor sounding weak system.  As it is now it's gonna get tossed into the unusable pile.  Just wondering if it's just my setup or those headphones were a bad idea.

Volume has never been a problem using Z Lynk on any of my detector combinations. You do realize the wireless receiver has a volume control if you use wired HPs instead of the MS 3 HPs.

The Z-Lynk headphones are the wireless receiver...  And yes the headphones have a volume control knob. Maxed out and still barely any volume.  Not getting what you're referring to? 

I was not sure if you were using the MS 3 HPs or a wired set with the Z Lynk wireless receiver.

But they sure run a long time on a full charge.