Gold Seeker Finds His Biggest Nugget Yet!

Reese,

Your situation is grim.  I think you should very seriously consider putting things on hold until you can rebuild your assets.  I am saying it, others in the forum have hinted at it, and many are thinking it.  You have given it a heroic try, but you are finding it is not viable.  No shame in that.  

Normally I would not make a comment like this in open forum, but you have been an open book to us.

Ken

• Like 7

Reese,

I admire your reliance on Jesus.   I love hearing about answered prayers and also the times He just shows He loves you with little acts of kindness that you know came from Him.  

Your book was very informative, too.  I'm glad I have it in my prospecting library.

I also admire your prospector mentality.  Hard core, old school, for sure.   Old school prospectors were looking for a good strike.  Are you looking for a good strike?, or are you just trying to prospect all you can during the open season?

HH
Mike

• Like 2

Finding gold when you need it is 100 times harder than looking for it  when you don’t  it’s a Murphy law thing  when I needed it I could have made more at  5 bucks a hr I did the math for my situation  left the gold game went to work for 7 yrs  and got back in the game had plenty go anywhere after the first detector nugget  I  found  they seemed to roll in   Of course all the areas   have 20 yrs of being worked  now days   Today  fuel   Food maintenance it so expensive  these days   Also  I can not just go were I want to again   And  you got it  been a long time since the last one  but i  do not get out much  on your income   I hope you are getting   Suplimentes     in some form and hope you are not to proud  to take and get it     wishing you the best 

• Like 6

Im looking for a good strike but I don't count on it. If I can make 3 grams a day I am fine. It doesn't happen every day as qe all know but days like yesterday help make up the difference. I've thot about going back to society and paying even more bills but I honestly don't know what I would or could do with my skills. If there is something out there in Montana, I haven't thought of it yet that I wouldn't be struggling as bad or worse. I got three nuggets today. Buyers are coming by today to take a look at this nugget/specimen. 

• Like 4

Well the nugget is gone!!! Now to find the next big one and a lot of smaller ones. 

IMG_20231005_142354530_HDR.jpg

• Like 6

Hope you got a good price  One thing I learned was a good gold buyer is harder than finding the gold you want to have a establishment with some one who has the cash when you find pounds  and is fair  I hope and pray you score big time   On the work thing  you are honest and a hard worker you are in the top 10 percent already never doubt you capabilities   Only 2 days a week really opens up grace contacts and who knows from there I would put you to work if I still had my construction Co   Keep up the Hope enjoy the Wonderfull days that are stress free compared to many   Godspeed 

Thanks Drellim. You are correct, I have less stress. I still have stress, especially with earning money to keep bills paid and food on my table, but this thing of having to detect every day to retrieve gold is challenging and exciting. It forces me to constantly think outside the box on where to run my coil over. At times I am dragging ass sore and tired out swinging and I go on autopilot with periods of extreme focus. Even though it can get like this having to do this every day in order to stay afloat, it doesn't ever get old or mundane. Every day is a new adventure. What will I come across today? Run in with a rattlesnake, scorpion, a fall, seeing an animal I have never seen before in my intire life, geologic event, whatever it may be, it keeps things entertaining. My days are so full of things I have to do, between looking for gold, observing OnXHunt looking for clues, camp chores, of which there are a lot in order to keep critters at bay, editing videos, making dinner and doing dishes in less than simple and fast conditions and setting mouse and rat traps, only to have the ants rob all the bait before the mice and rats come out at night. It is rewarding but hard. Every day there is something taking place that makes me shake my head in annoyance. Throw on top of this, I can be somewhat of a clutsy person having mishaps almost every day, keeping me on my toes, coming up with better solutions to do things and learning what things to do and not do. 😊

• Like 1

We’ll with great effort it does pan out so to say  I hope you get a chunk or two real soon  the critters can be a chore   them pack rats have taken gold out of cabins and tents  and cause a few fights over we’re the gold went   

We’ll with great effort it does pan out so to say  I hope you get a chunk or two real soon  the critters can be a chore   them pack rats have taken gold out of cabins and tents  and caused a few fights over we’re the gold went   Last night