My Warehouse Is A Black Hole Where Merchandise Goes To Never Be Found Again, Except... Hip Stick Sold Out

Doc

6 minutes ago, mn90403 said:

We had a 1 in 3 chance of getting a Gold Monster but got a Pro 35 ($99) instead in a raffel on Saturday.  My wife wants to use it on the beach and in the parks.  Will it work?

Sorry for your loss.  It will work in the park OK it may just be a bit annoying with the false signals and general instability.  On the beach in the dry you're OK.  I'd just try sell it while it's new and holds some value to a poor unsuspecting victim.

47 minutes ago, mn90403 said:

We had a 1 in 3 chance of getting a Gold Monster but got a Pro 35 ($99) instead in a raffel on Saturday.  My wife wants to use it on the beach and in the parks.  Will it work?

They are good for coins and other bits, especially when you dig deeper or off to the side of them, then it’s a timesaver.  I use mine while prospecting to weed out iron for my PI.  It does go bonkers sometimes, you will have to turn off and then back on occasionally. Keep in mind it’s my first Pinpointer, so I don’t have much to compare it with. Others with more experience about these probably have a more accurate opinion and review.

Mitchel- if you’re worried about it, sell it before you use it and perhaps trade it for a Garrett carrot or something like that.

i’m still using mine because it’s used, still works well, but won’t be worth much to sell.

Doc, I think your idea of a nut and bolt is a good idea for the hipstick, mine tends to come out of the socket often as well. Put me in for 1 when you develop one, thanks.