Oh Sh!t.......my Riffles Froze Today.

Great job for this time of the year, and who knows if that gold that you may have lost won't still be there when it warms up.

Good luck and stay warm.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, John-Edmonton said:

And.....another cold adventure today

Load up the woodstove tonight, it appears the winter storm door is about to open. A slider is coming your way. “Here’s Johnny!” Still my favorite movie. 

slider: when a Central Pacific warm moist air mass moves up along the west coast of North America to combines with a frigid air mass dropping out of the Arctic via the Gulf of Alaska then moves inland depositing deep snow on top of all the known gold deposits in the western hemisphere; to eventually stall over Alberta, Illinois, Indiana, Virginia and all parts in between. 

frigid: similar to a woman’s reaction after watching the “The Shining”; history & webster have demonstrated time and again this definition applies to all hemispheres known to man.

webster: a slow learner; or men in general.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, HardPack said:

Load up the woodstove tonight, it appears the winter storm door is about to open. A slider is coming your way. “Here’s Johnny!” Still my favorite movie. 

slider: when a Central Pacific warm moist air mass moves up along the west coast of North American to combines with a frigid air mass dropping out of the Arctic via the Gulf of Alaska then moves inland depositing deep snow on top of all the known gold deposits in the western hemisphere; to eventually stall over Alberta, Illinois, Indiana and parts of Virginia.

frigid: similar to a woman’s reaction after watching the “The Shining”; history & webster have demonstrated time and again this definition applies to all hemispheres known to man.

webster: a slow learner; or men in general.

I love it! Time to do a little maintenance on my equipment for the new year.

If i had a place like that i would build me a tent and hunt all winter. I love to gold hunt, i get about that all summer. I hunt in OHIO, and all we have is small gold, but i love it. I think i am going to go out west this year, if i live and stay ok. I am 72 years old, and been with the same old woman for 52 years. She might not let me go, ha ha.

• Like 1