A Draped Bust Today

Lodge Scent

... And yet another year end great find! πŸ† Outstanding that you found one with enough details. Testament yet again to the 13". πŸ‘ And your skill of course.

Nice one LS. πŸ™‚ Can't believe the stuff turning up. 🀯

Not a bad DB from a cellar hole. Most of them do not survive very well, especially the reverse.

• Like 1

Congrats - going slow with a low Reactivity setting Β works great!

• Like 1

OUTSTANDING!

Steve

• Like 1

On 12/30/2023 at 9:35 PM, F350Platinum said:

... And yet another year end great find! πŸ† Outstanding that you found one with enough details. Testament yet again to the 13". πŸ‘ And your skill of course.

Nice one LS. πŸ™‚ Can't believe the stuff turning up. 🀯

Thanks everybody.

F350, the credit on this one goes to the 13"coil and the D2 for being so adaptable and versatile. I shouldn't be surprised anymore when the D2 coaxes something out of hiding from a worn out site. That 13" coil is something. It's pretty much my go-to coil these days.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lodge Scent said:

Thanks everybody.

F350, the credit on this one goes to the 13"coil and the D2 for being so adaptable and versatile. I shouldn't be surprised anymore when the D2 coaxes something out of hiding from a worn out site. That 13" coil is something. It's pretty much my go-to coil these days.

Couldn't agree more, I hope all the people who got one from Santa or otherwise recently are as happy. πŸ˜… I think they will be. πŸ™‚

But you are skilled, there's no doubt about that. πŸ‘ When you get 90s on anything you should dig it. πŸ˜€

• Like 1