Help On Ore Processing

1 hour ago, Redz said:

Not true. See all the posts on crushers people have made. There are also a range of them commercially available. It is not expensive to crush the rock even in reasonable quantity, just depends on whether the values are good

I am melting metals directly from rock without crushing. However it is not very clean and is mixed gold and silver

On 1/4/2024 at 8:37 PM, jasong said:

I don't see anything worth processing there, but pictures can be deceiving.

Lookup MBMMLLC (Mount Baker Mining and Metals) on Youtube, he's in Washington State. He manufactures commercial ore processing equipment, does assays, and does (or used to do) ore milling and refining. They might look at your stuff in person. But I wouldn't get your hopes up in terms of values there, unless there is something I'm not seeing in the photos. 

How is this for a picture of good or obviously silver

17046987124058251204581858801350.jpg

17046987429517408346578298694092.jpg

3 hours ago, Gold Dust Ernie Jr said:

1. You need a map.

2. You need a whiteout pen and india ink pen to put a number on your rocks.

Then GPS number where the rock came from, then put the rock number on your map and in your notebook with gps/and rock description and photo.

Other wise you will just have a box of very nice rocks and some very  nice rock pictures.

When you have your rocks assayed the (which is very expensive)... you will know where the best rocks came from (were they were picked up from). And their data set will be in your notebook.

To get the metal out of the rocks in the photo display they will have to all be crushed to powder (which is very expensive), then the metal will have to be chemically extracted from the powder.

All beyond the scope and ability of the weekend miner.  The rules and regulations prevent all small operators from developing new mining projects in most all of the 50 US States.

I would look for mechanically seperatable course gold in surface gravel instead that you can either sluce or dry wash to seperate from the host stratum and even at that we are all getting rulled and regulated out of business by the governments.

I asked the BLM in Wyoming if I could use a gas powered auger to drill 2" inch holes for my claim marker posts and they said no. No operating of mechanized equipment without a bonded permit.

First of all you're very small-minded the second I cannot wait to have proof to come back and make you eat those words.

17046989373303023215468791585987.jpg