Best Finds Of The Last Couple Of Months

Most of this is from the beach and you've seen it in the jewelry section and you saw one of the nuggets in the birthday thread.  Here is the 'loot' displayed for our club meeting.  This represents November and December finds as we don't display finds in December.

IMG_20240119_220340_1401.thumb.jpg.7e1659dbb68869c291d5650d2124c9a0.jpg

Crikey MN that`s a top 2 months, clubs finds or just yours?

Just mine.  Only a couple of man made gold pieces but a few other things.  I found the cross in a local park just a couple of hours before the meeting.

Wow, beaches here in remote FNQ downunder are populated by detectorsaurises eating lizards.                                                                           

image.png.1e4ba3720b4e131b023edff6d97422c0.png

1 hour ago, Norvic said:

Wow, beaches here in remote FNQ downunder are populated by detectorsaurises eating lizards.                                                                           

image.png.1e4ba3720b4e131b023edff6d97422c0.png

Don't worry about that, worry about the thing that bit this croc's head clean off!!!! 😮

croc head.JPG

On 1/22/2024 at 6:45 PM, geof_junk said:

I wonder how many overseas detectorist are now cancelling their trip to Aus.  😀

Food for thought GJ, hmmmm.

Hi MN, how many hours do you reckon went into finding that 'loot'? I only do a little casual park coin detecting and never swung a coil on a beach, I have no idea but am curious although I suspect it gets you in as gold does.