The Legendary...

• The title was changed to The Legendary...

2 hours ago, TampaBayBrad said:

You can come to my beaches and get severely annoyed if you like. 🙂

Or to some of my parks and become infuriated lol

• Haha 1

Haha, you have to dig them even when you know it’s a flip top. Otherwise you miss the gold rings, civil war buttons, small gold coins, etc., etc.

Ringtail

• Like 1

Hey congrats,

Sitting at my desk and looking out my window at three feet of snow right now with temps around 0 degrees here on the Kenai Peninsula, Alaska. 

Salivating for next week to get here. I'm heading to Waikiki Beach for two weeks in search of what you just found 🙂

Good find!

John

• Like 3

Just now, CoinShooter said:

Hey congrats,

Sitting at my desk and looking out my window at three feet of snow right now with temps around 0 degrees here on the Kenai Peninsula, Alaska. 

Salivating for next week to get here. I'm heading to Waikiki Beach for two weeks in search of what you just found 🙂

Good find!

John

I tought you went to the beach already 😁.. waiting for your finds pictures etc

• Oh my! 1

• 1 month later...

Hey, I thought I was the only one that found those. It was a pleasure digging those pull tabs my last few years in Pensacola. We had a club member that always brought a five gallon bucket to the club meetings and everyone knew to throw their tabs in his bucket.

He would give the tabs to the Ronald McDonald house and each pull tab equated to a minute on a kidney dialysis machine for those less fortunate. After that, nobody complained!

John 

• Like 4