Good Reviews Of M8?

I purchased an M8 a couple of weeks ago. At that time I reached out to maybe 35 dealers and only 2 had the coil in stock. Since then, maybe 8 of these dealers have reached out to me and said they had M8s in stock.

47 minutes ago, Medina said:

I've given up on Coiltek offering a version.....so....now, I can't find any in stock

edit: found ONE, he wanted 275 and shipping ffs...

Somebody is trying to make an extra buck. They go for $251 free shipping. And no tax on some dealers

Everyone I saw has them for 251 and most no tax or shipping. I found mine a few weeks ago when they were even more scarce than now and did pay shipping, which I was willing to pay to get my hands on the coil. The bigger dealers have no tax and free shipping, but less stock.

That is just weird, we have had a steady supply in NZ, even now my dealer has 5 in stock

M8 COIL WITH SKIDPLATE 8″X5.5″ ELLIPTICAL DOUBLE-D (dredgenz.co.nz)

Their main competitor has them in stock too but their site doesn't say quantity.

Minelab M8 - 8"x5.5" DD Manticore Coil - Jacobs Digital

They've been readily available here since I got mine some time ago.

No problem getting the 8" in Australia , stock in all stores . Very strange that supply is not better in the USA .  Have found my 8" to be a ripper stable coil and great on small gold . Probably not quite as good as the 6" on the Nox but runs with less falsing and the extra ground coverage pleases me . Still using version 1 Manticore .

P1020288.JPG