When Will The AlgoForce Be Available In The Usa?

I figured I'd ask the obvious question in a new thread . The algoforce has become a popular subject. Please keep the comments related to the progress of this machine making its way to the US market. Anyone in contact with, or with knowledge of, is encouraged to update.

• Like 1

What I know for a fact is at the moment they can't even keep up with demand in the domestic market in Australia, so until they catch up there then other markets are going to be waiting.  I don't think they expected the popularity to be so high initially, perhaps after word got around with its users, it was an untested market as the other brands tried to keep their products pricing sky high.  

The next problem I see is a shortage of GPX coils available new, NF can't even make enough 6000 coils, how are they going to pump out masses of their legacy GPX coils, @Coiltekshould be able to get to work on them as they can pump coils out quicker, as long as they're on the ball.  X-coils are also coming back with their GPX coils.  Detech supplies will go quickly too I'd imagine.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh my! 1

2 minutes ago, Coiltek said:

@phrunt

ELITE coils stocked up and ready to roll 🙂

I would say the 9" ELITE and 14x9" ELITE the best options for this but will wait and see.

Getting popcorn ready.... 

Trev

The 9" Elite is already proving to be a great option for it, I think you're correct with your assessment for the best two coils for it from Coiltek.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Coiltek said:

@phrunt

ELITE coils stocked up and ready to roll 🙂

I would say the 9" ELITE and 14x9" ELITE the best options for this but will wait and see.

Getting popcorn ready.... 

Trev

The 9" elite is my favourite coil on the agro, perfect size, fits most places , smooth running and sensitive. Excellent balance.  I haven't got the 14x9 " elite , but tried a 14x9 " blitz and was impressed with it as well.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Ndplumr said:

I figured I'd ask the obvious question in a new thread . The algoforce has become a popular subject. Please keep the comments related to the progress of this machine making its way to the US market. Anyone in contact with, or with knowledge of, is encouraged to update.

You can contact them easily instead of relying on second hand information.

https://algoforce.com.au/pages/contact

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Steve Herschbach said:

You can contact them easily instead of relying on second hand information.

https://algoforce.com.au/pages/contact

You are right. Getting it straight from the horses mouth is always more accurate "sometimes " and other times I think a well known person in the loop receives more information than the average person inquiring.  I guess I assumed there were many others curious also and would benefit from this thread without bombarding algoforce with emails. I'm just a new addict to this hobby, so I'm sure it will wear off when the sun decides to shine again. 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yes I have been in contact with Alex and his AlgoForce, but nothing has been mentioned of a date to the US.   He knows we are just as excited and eager as the rest of the world. 

Just like a fine wine and fresh dish of spaghetti with meatballs, it gets better with time.

• Like 5

On 2/10/2024 at 10:01 AM, Gerry in Idaho said:

Yes I have been in contact with Alex and his AlgoForce, but nothing has been mentioned of a date to the US.   He knows we are just as excited and eager as the rest of the world. 

Just like a fine wine and fresh dish of spaghetti with meatballs, it gets better with time.

I did send an inquiry several days ago. I fully expect an email back tomorrow with the list of dealers near me who have several in stock, and are waiting to take my money.  But like they say.. you can wish in one hand and crap in the other... you know the rest lol  I'll be impatiently waiting for them to get smuggled in 😁

• Haha 2

Sadly I think it will be later than sooner. Not only are there FCC issues to take care of, but decisions regarding U.S. pricing, possible dealers, and most importantly, service. Faced with more demand then they can handle right now there is no reason for them to rush any of that. I don't want to be a bummer but I'm afraid people here just need to take a chill pill for now. :sad:

IMG_4819.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Sad 1