New Untouched Colonial Homestead

speechless!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Lodge Scent said:

WOW! I'd wear off the features of that coin because I would be fondling it so much. 

Right.😃 When I walked over and he held out the Liberty I stopped breathing it was stunning, the nicest coin coming out of the ground in my 23 years of detecting.

• Like 1

Beautiful- good for you finding untouched Colonial homesite. Always on my mind while scoping new areas. I have come across exactly two untouched colonial sites in my 12 years of detecting and long for the day I stumble across another. I’d fall into a tick infested pit to find my next. I’m assuming your site was in NJ?   Mine were in far North Jersey. 
   Your experience is what it’s all about.  Are you still finding relics there? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, relicmeister said:

Beautiful- good for you finding untouched Colonial homesite. Always on my mind while scoping new areas. I have come across exactly two untouched colonial sites in my 12 years of detecting and long for the day I stumble across another. I’d fall into a tick infested pit to find my next. I’m assuming your site was in NJ?   Mine were in far North Jersey. 
   Your experience is what it’s all about.  Are you still finding relics there? 

This was my 5th untouched. Jumping into a tick infested pit seems very fair. Last year I went scouting about this time of the year and my clothes were covered within a few strides through the trail briers along with the slowpokes were these small little slick sprinters I'm talking tiny and fast. Yes my site is in New Jersey. The signals dried up the past few days, the ground is expanding and the moisture is leaving the building it needs a good soaking. Yesterday 3 buttons. Been throwing every machine I have at it and hitting it from every angle. This is my last day on the site untiI we get some rain. Field hunting till the farmers plant then to the beach for the summer.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, deathray said:

As good as it gets dude!

Thank you, it has been one heck of an adrenaline filled ride.