I Was Looking Through Some Old Pictures Today...

Doc,

I remember that Outing!  And that spot still gives up the nuggets.  You’ve been a great Friend throughout the many years.  I always have a few secret spots to share the thrill of the hunt!

Rick & Robin

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Always enjoy running into Lucky at Rye Patch. Friendly, funny, and informative. Rick look for the bright yellow Ranger come April.

Mike

• Like 1

Enjoyed my meeting with Rick in Rye Patch as Well !!!

• Like 1

I’ve had the pleasure of meeting countless fellow prospectors on my journeys!  It’s always about the Hunt, Friendship & Camaraderie…Oh, and a new Patch that keep the Gold Fever alive.  Back in 1979 in Arizona, I had an old timer give me a Pointy Finger to a spot on Lynx Creek, it put a smile on a 19 year old Green Horns face.  I’m still repaying that Pointy Finger forward…it may not be the best spot, but I’ll guarantee there’s nuggets to find, that will put a smile on your face!

Doc’s Photos above was a great hunt!  I was digging through my photos looking for the Poke Pictures and couldn’t find them, must be in the I-Cloud or lost in the 2 ft of snow in my front yard 😂.  But, I did find a couple photos of important prospecting gear of his a Hat and Gold Poke.

Until the Next Hunt!

Rick

IMG_2406.jpeg

IMG_4649.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1