Lanny's Book

Good for you Lanny. I have read many of your adventures on one or two forums over the years. You are very gifted with the pen, or should I say keyboard.

All the best of luck to you.

D4G

• Like 3

Great News! 

Ive always enjoyed your stories, and it will be great to be able to reread the old stories that were on The Alaska Gold Forum. 

When the time comes, please do let us all know when and where it will be available.

Thanks,

Kodiak

• Like 1

23 hours ago, dig4gold said:

Good for you Lanny. I have read many of your adventures on one or two forums over the years. You are very gifted with the pen, or should I say keyboard.

All the best of luck to you.

D4G

Thanks for saying that. I really appreciate it.

All the best,

Lanny

• Like 1

On 3/4/2024 at 4:04 PM, delnorter said:

Good for you Lanny. Looking forward to the new book.

Mike

Thanks Mike, I'm finally writing it!

I'm not writing another general purpose how-to book on finding gold, just a book of my stories and adventures while out chasing the gold. But in the stories are lots of tips and tricks people can use on how to find gold, as well as some strange and amusing things that have happened while I've been out getting the gold.

All the best Mike,

Lanny

• Like 7

Glad you are making the plunge. It's a big undertaking isn't it. Putting it together can be simplfied in Quark Express or InDesign. Congratulations Lanny. 

• Like 2

On 3/4/2024 at 6:35 PM, Kodiak said:

Great News! 

Ive always enjoyed your stories, and it will be great to be able to reread the old stories that were on The Alaska Gold Forum. 

When the time comes, please do let us all know when and where it will be available.

Thanks,

Kodiak

Kodiak, I sure do appreciate your comments, many thanks.

I'll be sure to post when it's done, but as this is my first attempt at a book, I have no end date yet, but it's been lots of fun looking back at my first stories when I got serious about getting the gold. My brother-in-law was responsible for my original case of gold fever when I was just a kid (12), but I wasn't serious about prospecting until the mid 1990's. Since then, I've had lots of interesting times, learned what to do and not to do, and yet, I'm still learning!

All the best, and thanks again,

Lanny

• Like 4

On 3/8/2024 at 12:32 PM, dig4gold said:

I too look forward to it. I know it will be as gem, well gold actually. 😊

Thanks too Lanny for your email. I will  be in touch.

D4G (Greg)

Greg, I hope you'll enjoy the stories and find some use for them in helping you find some gold in the future.

Thanks again, and all the best,

Lanny