CTX In Line Chip Mod

I’m looking for the link, video, or any other information about the guy that was talking the chip out of CTX coils and making an in line chip so you can use different coils on CTX.  I ran the CTX for over 3 years and killed it. I sold my CTX because it also killed my right hip. Total hip replacement at 49 years old. I’m thinking about getting another CTX and modifying it to ultralight weight. Another thing that would make sense is use of aftermarket FBS coils on CTX. Thanks for your help.

I tried to contact the guy but he wanted me to contact him in messenger or instagram and I never got a reply. I removed the board from two bad coils for use for this but haven’t done anything cause I traded off all my coils!  Need mainly a lighter coil as I don’t think a cf shaft will make much difference. I use a harness but the coil mass is still an issue as I walk and swing fast. 

I can get the weight off,I promise. I’ve got several machines down pretty low . Check out my light weight sovereign it’s a real low 3lbs with a meter and can remove a little more I’m sure I can get it to a high 2lbs. I shave and cut off anything that is not needed . Turn knobs down on lathe use aircraft titanium/aluminum fasteners . A gram here gram there adds up really quick. My sovereign swings better than my manticore with any size coil on it. I race wing  sprint cars and removing weight comes natural. Can you get me the contact information the inline chip deal is what I’m interested in. Removing weight is easy. Thanks