New Legend With Odd Lg24 Behavior

6 hours ago, RobNC said:

Well, my dealer didn't have any stock and his distributor had no more LG24's and no ETA on when more are coming in. That was the answer I got. So he could not swap out with me. Again, I'm starting to think there is a bad batch of LG24's out there that Nokta knows about. The fix is simple- take this one back and send me a good one. Nokta can then disassemble it, microscope it, put it in a washing machine, send it to Mars or whatever, just give me one that works. Why? Because I paid for a working product and didn't get that with this coil. If they think it is more than the coil, fine. I will send whatever they want but I expect replacements and not weeks later either.

And while you're at it, admit there is a potential for a problem. These are man made things, it happens. No product is perfect. How you handle issues are important. As we rack up the days with no response I will become more aggravated and have more buyer's remorse.

Contact Andy Oneal at We Dig he is the U.S repair person for Nokta, he may be able to speed things up

Here is a link to Andy's site

https://www.wedigmetaldetectors.net/

1 hour ago, DSMITH said:

Contact Andy Oneal at We Dig he is the U.S repair person for Nokta, he may be able to speed things up

Here is a link to Andy's site

https://www.wedigmetaldetectors.net/

Yep, already sent him an email couple days ago. No response yet.

• Like 1

Andy emailed me today. Great guy. They are sending me out a replacement coil.

Andy is the real deal. He has helped me tremendously with this issue. If Andy knows about something he will take care of it.  Thanks to everyone who posted. I can't wait to get the LG24 and try the legend out some more. Think I will go turn it on and do some air tests with different objects and see how it behaves in different modes. It's raining here so going outside is just not happening.

If you ever have troubles get in touch with Andy. He gets the ball rolling!

• Like 5