Get 'em While They're Hot!

Very Good pricing, the 10x5" model is reporting sold out already, only one left of the 11 model, the prices there even with importing into NZ with shipping,  duty and taxes is very competitive with the Chinese clones that dominate our local market.

Some tremendous bargain from Fisher at the moment but no new machines to keep the company going forward,does make you wonder if things are not all that well and they are struggling,this is just my pure gut feeling and no i have not heard or seen anything but i think i am not far off the mark with my assumption.

Might as well post the whole lineup.

https://www.amazon.com/stores/page/4FCE8C60-DEF5-4182-9EFD-C7D899F55914?ingress=2&visitId=f65d25d4-d113-4966-b396-137a02f4cc94&ref_=ast_bln

I wish I had some extra cash. I would grab an F19 and F75.

• Like 1

Those are both classic examples of multi frequency has ruined the single frequency vlf market. Hopefully Pulse Induction is also going to go down in price.

The statement obsolete single frequency machines seems more and more real as time goes by, most now have one, those that don't are barely talked about.  They've even creeped into lower end machines.