Garrett Reaction To Minelab Elite Announcement

Garrett's reaction to the xterra elite announcement.  I imagine that what they are going to present is better because right now they don't have much to compete in the range of multi-frequency detectorsScreenshot_2024-06-03-18-38-20-26_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.thumb.jpg.c2d0e410acec73dea867c649a55fd47e.jpg

Shots fired. Well, it makes me hopeful that Garrett has something special in store for us. 

16 hours ago, ☠ Cipher said:

Shots fired. Well, it makes me hopeful that Garrett has something special in store for us. 

I sure hope that Garrett is releasing a competitive mid to upper end SMF series detector line. 

Right now for sale in the USA, Nokta has four SMF detector models, Minelab has nine Multi IQ models and the CTX and XP has Deus 2 full and WS6 as master......that's 16 detectors that I would pick to use 24 hours a day, 7 days a week over anything that Garrett has to offer right now on June 4th, 2024. Yes I would pick a Vanquish 340 over a Garrett Ace Apex where I detect. Throw in the Rutus SMFs and the Quest SMFs and we are at 20.

• Like 7

For us the masters, it's no matter which factory is, it's just about the machine that feels gold where it has been living for many decades and many centuries.

Hamid.

• Like 1

It’s been said it’s best to walk softly and carry a big stick.

Until this new detector gets in the hands of qualified customers that know what they talking about and relaying back nothing but great reviews Garrett ain’t got a pot to pee in are a window to throw it out.

The customer is the one are ones that going to sell this detector for Garrett. The videos Garrett puts out catches our interest but that won’t last long if all they doing is blowing smoke.

Chuck 

• The title was changed to Garrett Reaction To Minelab Elite Announcement