Minelab GPX 4000 Two Batteries 11" DD $750 For Sale PENDING SALE

Sale Pending, waiting for payment.

Minelab GPX 4000 with 11" GP Series DD coil, two GPX 4000 batteries, three battery cables short, medium and curly, AC and DC battery chargers, control box cover, harness back pack, manual, cheat sheet of the 4 soil timings, 3 DVD by Johnathan Porter and Chris Goulson.

This GPX 4000 has very little use and works great. The four soil timings are Sensitive Extra, Normal, Salt and Sensitive Smooth. Tested today to make sure everything works fine

All for $750. We can split the shipping. PayPal FF preferred. Shipping will probably be UPS.

Private message me for questions.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_4523.jpg

IMG_4526.jpg

IMG_4527.jpg

IMG_4525.jpg

IMG_4524.jpg

• Like 2

Man that looks clean Jeff, Nice Looking PI

• Like 2

Another under $2000 PI that can still find a lot of nuggets!

• Like 2

I just wish it was under 3 lbs!!!

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Jeff McClendon said:

I just wish it was under 3 lbs!!!

When I wear that harness it is.  I use that same harness with a hipstick for my 3030, 7000, 5000 and maybe some others in the future.  I just hang it from a bungee around the pod.  I dislike and don't use rod bungee attachments.  My hand uses the handle, why not a bungee too?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mn90403 said:

I just hang it from a bungee around the pod.  I dislike and don't use rod bungee attachments.  My hand uses the handle, why not a bungee too?

Mitchel,do you mean hang the GPX from the control box rather than from say half way down the shaft ?? i have a Hipstick as well as a full harness but absolutely hate being strung up all the time with the HS.....i use the over the shoulder Garrett sling and it works really well.

• Like 1

That truly is a amazing deal for someone,if you had been in the UK i would have snatched your hand off as a back up machine for hoard hunting.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, mn90403 said:

Another under $2000 PI that can still find a lot of nuggets!

if I wasn't waiting for the Algo Force E1500 to get into the U.S I would have jumped on that 4000 for sure, that's a great deal for someone wanting to get into a PI in my opinion

• Like 2