Another Equinox VDI Chart...

steveg

It's an excellent question, martygene, and one I will explore.  I also have wondered if raising "iron bias" might improve the signal on the "on-edge" ring, as well.  These are things I'll examine "just for kicks," but since performance is apparently adequate/good (I need to confirm) on both on-edge GOLD rings, and on on-edge "small" silver coins (dimes and quarters), this is a "quirk" in the unit that I can most DEFINITELY live with, no question about it...

Steve 

On 2/16/2018 at 4:45 AM, steveg said:

I know I'm not the first, but maybe there are a few items in here that are not on other charts...

Steve 

EQUINOXVDI.jpg

Steve thanks for making the VDI chart.  Is it possible to get a copy of your excel file?  I'd like to reorder the targets by VDI from low to high and remove some of the white space for my field cheatsheet while I'm leaning the EQ800.

Something like this, but reordered as noted above:

image.png.76da63fb7ba1047d464be14daf42f6e7.png

Thanks!
Brian

Brain, 

SURE!  I'm not sure I know how to attach a file can you do that?  If you can let me know how, I will.  Otherwise, PM me your email address and I'll email it to you.

Thanks!

Steve

Glad to help, dca2!

Steve, didn't know that, about the pictures.  Thanks for the tip!

Steve

will you post the updated cheat sheet or us too? i know i'll need it as i am blessed with great forgetfullness.