Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

Eq Carry Bag?

TedinVT

On 3/6/2018 at 4:09 PM, Judy said:

This is what we did with no bag when it was a very wet day and couldn't get our bus in the 2kilometres to test the Equinox out in a spot . 

image.jpeg

Ok, now I need to know about those bikes! Looks like foldable electric, but I can't see a label to know who makes it. Please share!  Thanks!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SteveJJ said:

Ok, now I need to know about those bikes! Looks like foldable electric, but I can't see a label to know who makes it. Please share!  Thanks!

Hi Steve , Our bikes aren't foldable . The grey one which is the only one that has a name on it and they are made in oz . Got it for nothing as hubby saw a man riding it and asked what it's like and he said hates it as it doesn't click into electric mode easily when you back off the speed and go again . He said if you want to come to my house when I go back you can have it . That we did . The yellow one has no name anywhere and we bought at a garage sale for $500 . It goes well but the thing we don't like about it is you either peddle or use electric mode only as its not  a mix of both automatically like the grey one . Good to get into bush and nobody knows your there . 

image.jpeg

• Like 2

Thank you for the info Judy. Appreciated

On 3/5/2018 at 4:31 PM, martygene said:

Thanks for the tip. I just ordered one and I don't have an Equinox YET !!! lol    same bag a Azon is 56.00  great deal from Kco

Same here. The bag from KCo will be here tomorrow. The 800 by Friday!

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Here’s my e-bike. It’s called the RadRover by RadPowerBikes. It’s an amazing invention. Like an electric motorcycle. I ride it everywhere. Best of luck!

0B43FA8A-68F3-47DB-9C70-DB1A07481DB7.jpeg

• 7 months later...