Trouble With Connecting With Link To Load V1.0

cookie58

I have tried since yesterday to connect to the link. No success yet. Yesterday, I tried with the email and followed directions that were sent, unsuccessful. I went to the old XP Deus 2 updater, and as someone stated before, not on the drop-down menu. I have gone to the XP Deus 2 website and no new user info page there that I can find. Tried to go to the forum from there and just received the error page saying too much time used downloading. Is the page working now? With the terrible internet service that we have, could this be the problem? Thanks.

13 minutes ago, cookie58 said:

I have tried since yesterday to connect to the link. No success yet. Yesterday, I tried with the email and followed directions that were sent, unsuccessful. I went to the old XP Deus 2 updater, and as someone stated before, not on the drop-down menu. I have gone to the XP Deus 2 website and no new user info page there that I can find. Tried to go to the forum from there and just received the error page saying too much time used downloading. Is the page working now? With the terrible internet service that we have, could this be the problem? Thanks.

I was just on the XP  website and reinstalled the V.1 on my remote and WS6 10 minutes ago with no issues. On the XP website, click the information header at the top right side of the page, you'll see a popup that says   Product Information  "Updates" will be the first item listed.  I had to use Chrome instead of Mozilla Firefox as my browser.

https://www.xpmetaldetectors.com/en/ba/the-blog/deus-ii-v1-0-update-instructions.php

Still no luck, Dan. I get to the page where I guess you need to create an account, where use nickname, email, and enter comments. You do all this then you get the err timed out code. It may be my internet. Thanks man. I'll check again. You know Dan, this is a sad country when we pay for third world country's internet and ours is terrible. Oh, but I forgot. The Politicians need to get their kickback. 

• Like 1

You might have to clear your browser cache and delete some stuff.