Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

XP Orx Finding An Arizona Nugget (.60 Gram)

9 hours ago, DigsAlot said:

I would say the video would be a great video to show how not to retrieve a nug. A small nug say .10gram wont be found that way. Get a second scope. No dirt is dumped till both scopes are scanned. The scope with no beeps gets dumped in a single pile away from the hole. Some times you get two targets, one in each scope. Scan twice dump once lol.

I got my first target right away, the .22 cal casing and then after that I only had one target remaining (low signal)...... The Orx let's you know if there are more targets in the hole believe me, I kept scanning and heard something was still in the hole, I dug a hole before in Rio Verde Arizona and found (5) nuggets in the very large and deep hole they are the dirty ones in this picture (dirty ones on the right)......IMG_20191116_124705.thumb.jpg.6d46e9f434c2c21d071663d36d33ce56.jpg....... I .......

• Like 3

As for as a pinpointer, I have a TRX and it will pick up a #4 shot, That is a lot smaller than that nug. I didn't mean that you didn't do a good job. A pinpointer will speed up your dig time and give you more time to hunt. I do some beach hunting and my pointer will pick up ear ring backs when in my hand.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Dean Stone said:

As for as a pinpointer, I have a TRX and it will pick up a #4 shot, That is a lot smaller than that nug. I didn't mean that you didn't do a good job. A pinpointer will speed up your dig time and give you more time to hunt. I do some beach hunting and my pointer will pick up ear ring backs when in my hand.

I'm Using the Mi 6 today and it also picks up small bird shot and I like it because when I turn it on  you can hear it through your headphones and my old lady loves how it vibrates ......

5c8e25b54d416242834306e4.jpg

• Haha 1