** Lost Gold At The Dead Man's Mine ** A Miners Journal **

The journal is a big ticket ride. 

IMO , You're gonna do well with it.

I wouldn't be surprised if you are contacted by a vid production co. either.

Hold out for Spielberg.:cool:

THX !

And sorry , I'm currently out of my allowance of Oh My likes...Arrgh 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, GhostMiner said:

Just a quick note from me - The 1936 season of Jed's Journal is winding down. There is still more to come including the dramatic ending. There has been a rumor floated on several other forums that I am posting the journal just to withold the ending to put out a book and make a bunch of money. Let me dispell that rumor here & now. I may have a book out and it may be done by me personally or done by a book company. I haven't decided. If there is a book I am leaning towards a very limited and personalized version that I make myself as I think sales would be small & only the dedicated fans of the journal would want them for themselves or gifts. You won't need to buy a book to read the ending. That's not why I started this thread. The journal has been laying in the bottom of an old chest in my office for 9 yrs. For some reason I decided to try to find somewhere to post it this winter. I never expected much of a reaction but have been surprised to say the least with well over 100,000 views & climbing on the internet. My wife can't believe it either. It's been an honor to post it. I am not a writer. I do gold exploration for real & I am also a professional singer.  Cheers.

DSC00032.JPG

For a split second I thought I saw a mountain lion in that picture sneaking up behind me LOL.

• Oh my! 1

Just now, matt said:

I'm buying a copy of the book. This is a journal I can read many times and it never get old. I would read the entire thread again if it was just the journal entries and not additional posts.

Thanks Matt. I will post in classified when the time comes.

• Like 1

GM:  Just a supportive note to tell you how VERY VERY thankful I am that you decided to "dust off" that old journal and share it with all of us in this prospecting community here at dp.   This is a very interesting glimpse into actual mining history in the 1930's through the eyes of an actual participant.  I am very glad for your success and wish you the best with your book.

• Like 5

Just now, Cascade Steven said:

GM:  Just a supportive note to tell you how VERY VERY thankful I am that you decided to "dust off" that old journal and share it with all of us in this prospecting community here at dp.   This is a very interesting glimpse into actual mining history in the 1930's through the eyes of an actual participant.  I am very glad for your success and wish you the best with your book.

Many thanks for reading.

1 minute ago, GhostMiner said:

Thanks Matt. I will post in classified when the time comes.

I may be able to hand deliver it to you if there is one LOL.

• Like 1