Deus 2 Vdi Numbers

Mick93

so the D2 as well as the D is more programmed all the European detectorists and the heck with us colonists? could we tale XP into doing a little changing for us? it shouldn't be Too hard, could it?

29 minutes ago, martygene said:

so the D2 as well as the D is more programmed all the European detectorists and the heck with us colonists? could we tale XP into doing a little changing for us? it shouldn't be Too hard, could it?

Unfortunately, yes.  It is normalized to 18 khz (something I have always hated with the D1 and is why I usually ran with ID NORM off) instead of something a little more reasonable like 8 khz, which would help reduce the bunching up of the high conductors at the high end of the scale.  It is not designed to be a US coinshooting monster, but a plowed field relic vacuum and, now, a formidable salt beach/dive detector.

Took the 9 inch to a spot today that we hit with our nox's before it is so trash infested with iron and trash it sounds like a constant machine gun grunting. Deus 2 pulled 3 compacts, 48 coins and a president token out of that crap! I am very impressed so far! 

18 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Thank you, not complaining but maybe give the weight of the gold next round or whom every may take the time to share VDI numbers or a depth test.

Didnt weigh them but ,Except the ones noted as mens rings all were my wifes size 5 womens rings which is pretty small gold.