XP Deus 2 Updates

Steelheader

I just did the. .07 update and I had to re-pair the ws6.  And I lost all my custom programs, so I have to do them all over again.  Are we going to have to go through this every time there is an update?  It is a pain in the rear if we have to do this every time.

• The title was changed to XP Deus 2 Updates

8 hours ago, Steelheader said:

I just did the. .07 update and I had to re-pair the ws6.  And I lost all my custom programs, so I have to do them all over again.  Are we going to have to go through this every time there is an update?  It is a pain in the rear if we have to do this every time.

I posted the same thing in other update threads. For me it is not that big a deal. Supposedly, 0.7 has major improvements so it's worth it.

10 hours ago, Steelheader said:

I just did the. .07 update and I had to re-pair the ws6.  And I lost all my custom programs, so I have to do them all over again

It is completely plausible to understand why custom programs would not be saved. After all,  factory settings are being re-written with an update. 

Then the open slots can be saved in the "new" program settings. 

I am not sure why this is hard to understand?  

What an opportunity to really learn the menus..... what I used as my "custom" programs were in a state of flux anyway until I really learn the machine and what affects what on the beach. 

Cliff