Double Dandy Relic Hunt With D2 And 13" Coil

5 minutes ago, rvpopeye said:

Your finds bag is gonna be busy too !🍀

Ya know , If everybody showed up we could grid that off and clear it in a day or so ! 🤔

Haha, come on down. 😀 The motels are cheap this time o' year. It's only 60 acres in front of my house , 300 or more around the corner. I've hit most of it here, but there's still random stuff to be found. 

9 minutes ago, Cal_Cobra said:

Like those giant dandy buttons!  Has to be a G.W. button out there some place 🙂

So I hope. 🙄 I've probably dug over 50 buttons in the past few weeks. That makes 4 of those recently! They're usually plain.

George Washington didn't live too far away from here, but only as a boy I think. They've found some here and there. lf.thumb.jpeg.6ee6a04ddc9af3b7926939c8266a89b7.jpeg

This one is probably the bucket lister... 😁

10 minutes ago, F350Platinum said:

So I hope. 🙄 I've probably dug over 50 buttons in the past few weeks. That makes 4 of those recently! They're usually plain.

George Washington didn't live too far away from here, but only as a boy I think. They've found some here and there. lf.thumb.jpeg.6ee6a04ddc9af3b7926939c8266a89b7.jpeg

This one is probably the bucket lister... 😁

The fact that some have been recovered in your area bodes well for you recovering one 👍

I have better odds of finding a gold coin cache than a G.W. inaugural button out west, not that I'd complain with a gold coin cache, but I'd sure like one of those G.W. buttons in the collection one of these days 🤠 I guess I can't even count it as a bucket lister as it's just not possible out here 🌒