Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

Quartzite Gold Show

Hey Reese,

How was Saturday's turn out at the Quartzsite Gold Show?  Hope you sold a bunch of book and met some great prospectors.  Erik is always a blast to talk and listen to, he's a genius when it comes to gold geology in my opinion.  He's a long time friend and a great resource to boot.

Rob

• Like 3

Show is going good. Its been nice sharing a booth with Eric Melchiorre. Book sales are going well for both me and Eric. It's been fun doing this show. 

4671~2.jpg

• Like 8

Great picture guys.  I always enjoyed when Erik would come over, he would examine any specimen (gold, silver, copper or whatever) I had on hand.  

Great to hear you guys sold a bunch of your books.  Anyone looking for Erik's books on Rich Hill or the 3 volumes on Quartzsite along with Reese's book we carry them.  They all have amazing color pictures and a wealth of information for any prospector/nugget shooter. 

Rob

• Like 6

That’s great, Reese! Looks like you got some tasty Minelab swag, too.

• Like 1

Got a new video uploading now of the 1.78 gram nugget I found a couple weeks ago. 13.5" deep. 11" coil. Oh yeah, I sold a whopping 104 books at the show. Gold give a way will be filmed very soon when the snow clears away. 

• Like 3

Got 3" of snow here in Arizona today. I looked up while editing a video and these guys and gals had come to visit. Also my coyotes are glad I am back. They come running any time I call to them. I like living with Coyotes much better than Grizzlies. Sometimes they will lay down on the tailing piles here at camp and just hang out with me. 

IMG_20230214_170025466.jpg

IMG_20230214_165841301.jpg

IMG_20230214_170020342.jpg

Screenshot_20221123-192312-028~2.png

• Like 9

On 2/14/2023 at 10:49 PM, Goldseeker5000 said:

Got a new video uploading now of the 1.78 gram nugget I found a couple weeks ago. 13.5" deep. 11" coil. Oh yeah, I sold a whopping 104 books at the show. Gold give a way will be filmed very soon when the snow clears away. 

I'd like to make it there next year, AFTER the big tent show.  I ordered your book this week and I'm looking forward to receiving it. 

• Like 1