Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

Found My Biggest Gold Ring Ever

Compass

1 hour ago, The Seeker said:

Oh my god, now that’s what you call a ring ? Congrats on the great hunting. You and the Cat are killing it with some heavy gold.

Thanks Seeker, I'm very happy with the big ring but that 250 gram, 14K, gold chain that Felix found is insane.

Nice job Compass thats a killer ring. Not sure bout the copper comment a gold ring that large would ring as a high conductor usually..it doesn't need copper or silver in it to do that. Is it stamped? 

strick 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, strick said:

Nice job Compass thats a killer ring. Not sure bout the copper comment a gold ring that large would ring as a high conductor usually..it doesn't need copper or silver in it to do that. Is it stamped? 

strick 

Thanks Strick, Yes, 10k.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, King-Of-Bling said:

Yikes , that is a monster ring. GL on finding the owner. For some reason on my return attempts , I have trouble reading or typing in the correct name in my search bar. But I sure give it the good ol' college try !

Thanks KOB, The ring is from a well-known college and has the graduate's full name and year on it. We have already identified him on Facebook and Linked-in so it's just a matter of time now. My wife did all the research so it makes it a fun adventure for her too. I had to clean the ring in order to read the name and I was pretty nervous but after a couple of 30 minute soaks in white vinegar, all the verdigris loosened up.

IMG_20230223_112807.jpg

• Like 3