Legend Update From 1.05

Hi, sorry if this question has been covered but I couldn't find a clear answer. So I just bought a Nokta Legend and it came with 1.05. If I want to update to the most current software, can I just upload the latest version? Or do I have to go through and download each update version since 1.05? Also I don't own a home computer and the only access I have to one is at the local library. Could this be done using a public computer that may be running Anti-Virus software that has no user control to disable it? Thanks!

Hi Kevin.

You only need to install the latest version.

The update will most likely be fine, even with the antivirus enabled. However, that's only true for typical home computers. A public government computer might have much more robust and aggressive security that may cause update issues.

Just one tip : before you do the update, do a factory reset first. Then do the update and a factory reset again. Sounds a bit strange but I found that updates go better this way (and it was a tip here on the forum 😉 )

Ok thanks for the reply. If some error did occur from downloading with AV enabled, is there any user recourse to fix the issues, or factory reset? I don't want to be without the unit as it's working fine as is but definitely want to update it. Thanks!

If you sense a problem with an update, just Factory reset and re install it. Then do another Factory reset to settle it into the detector.