What Items Do You Find Near Jewelry At The Beach?

15 hours ago, King-Of-Bling said:

Not so sure about that one .!!! Not saying it is because it's not in my hands or tested it. But EVERY ring that l have found that looks like that is brass. FAKE. But it will show up in that diagram ya got there.

Every?...bad luck.

I found a lot of junk jewelry too. This Big one sound a little bit more...ID in Nox 800 20-21, because got It a lot of Cooper. Usually 9-10k, rose Gold.

If sounds higher (near to 30-32): Junk! No dig It...

If you find brass you are near of gold. Be patient...

IMG_20230409_092143.jpg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Sirius said:

Why low recovery speed, Also i guess i better turn some things off and try it out. The beaches have been terribly sanded in and it's really difficult to find much of anything really.
For me gold always rings up the same as nickels, and most if not all the time they were quite clear. Never really found any deep gold yet, and all iron sounds i've dug have been just that: iron.
I dig everything that sounds good so i'm definitely not missing much tbh, just poor luck of the draw on gold!

Hi, two things:

- Why low recovery speed? Because in the water your swing is going to be lower than in dry sand and you need more deep.

- Iron sounds like iron, but in the end of your SMF (more 12' inches deep) your detector can't know what is...

You can see negative ID's and that sound that you know in 90 degree...just dig It.

Positive attitude!!!

One more tip:

- Threshold, this was taught to me by an old man... I use in 9-12 in Minelab detectors (Legend it,s bullshit). When the sound stops, dig a couple of scoops. Probably you got it a good target under your coil...

Another day, we talk about gold  chains...

IMG_20200902_180811.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, StarVatrex said:

Hi, two things:

- Why low recovery speed? Because in the water your swing is going to be lower than in dry sand and you need more deep.

- Iron sounds like iron, but in the end of your SMF (more 12' inches deep) your detector can't know what is...

You can see negative ID's and that sound that you know in 90 degree...just dig It.

Positive attitude!!!

One more tip:

- Threshold, this was taught to me by an old man... I use in 9-12 in Minelab detectors (Legend it,s bullshit). When the sound stops, dig a couple of scoops. Probably you got it a good target under your coil...

Another day, we talk about gold  chains...

IMG_20200902_180811.jpg

yeah when I lose a target I dig a few more scoops just to check if I buried it. I exclusively use the legend as it's the only one I have. 
Are you out in the wet often? I can't go too far out because all I have are knee high boots. How often do you find good stuff if you are searching in the surf?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, StarVatrex said:

Every?...bad luck.

I found a lot of junk jewelry too. This Big one sound a little bit more...ID in Nox 800 20-21, because got It a lot of Cooper. Usually 9-10k, rose Gold.

If sounds higher (near to 30-32): Junk! No dig It...

If you find brass you are near of gold. Be patient...

IMG_20230409_092143.jpg

That 750 stamp usually means 18K gold. 😎

I don't beach hunt but for maybe twice a year. My first beach adventure yielded pocket change and tent stakes, The second was better with a platinum and diamond ring, A tackle box full of sinkers and tent stakes. Many misc. jewelry pieces later I have come to realize you find good stuff where you swing and sometimes not. In reality its the luck of the draw and no advise will point you to some random person doing something stupid to loose a very expensive piece of jewelry.

IMG_1410.jpg

IMG_1408.jpg

• Like 4
  • Oh my! 2

12 minutes ago, dogodog said:

I don't beach hunt but for maybe twice a year. My first beach adventure yielded pocket change and tent stakes, The second was better with a platinum and diamond ring, A tackle box full of sinkers and tent stakes. Many misc. jewelry pieces later I have come to realize you find good stuff where you swing and sometimes not. In reality its the luck of the draw and no advise will point you to some random person doing something stupid to loose a very expensive piece of jewelry.

IMG_1410.jpg

IMG_1408.jpg

Now that's a ring ! Your assessment on luck of the draw is very accurate when it comes down to it. Only advice I can give to up the odds are hunt where the more affluent play. You would think wearing expensive jewelry comes with commonsense and intelligence , but that's not always the case.

• Like 6

18 hours ago, Sirius said:

yeah when I lose a target I dig a few more scoops just to check if I buried it. I exclusively use the legend as it's the only one I have. 
Are you out in the wet often? I can't go too far out because all I have are knee high boots. How often do you find good stuff if you are searching in the surf?

I live in a costal town on the shores of the Mediterranean  Sea. I do Wet sand, wade, surf and snorkel.

How often?...Depends, detecting in winter is not the same as in summer.

The last ring, last night.

I have three gold pieces since 3/27 with X-Terra Pro...😁

IMG_20230423_234044.jpg

IMG_20230423_234152.jpg

• Like 4

14 hours ago, King-Of-Bling said:

Generalmente. ¿Y qué significan los otros números? ¿Qué pasa con la textura interior de dicho anillo? ¿Alguna vez has encontrado un 750 Cartier fakey? Jajaja

The interior texture is caused by the effect of the sea over the years. I have uploaded more photos of that particular piece so you can see it carefully. It's tested, it's 18k.

If you look at the ring, it's broken at the bottom...

It's the beach, not a jewelry store.

This must be a "lot of luck"...

IMG_20200715_092249.jpg

• Like 3
  • Oh my! 1