What Items Do You Find Near Jewelry At The Beach?

Rusted bottle caps... I find rusted bottle caps next to jewelry at the beach. Then there are the rare big storms those are different...fresh water salt water beaches it all is different 

strick

15 hours ago, StarVatrex said:

I live in a costal town on the shores of the Mediterranean  Sea. I do Wet sand, wade, surf and snorkel.

How often?...Depends, detecting in winter is not the same as in summer.

The last ring, last night.

I have three gold pieces since 3/27 with X-Terra Pro...😁

IMG_20230423_234044.jpg

IMG_20230423_234152.jpg

Too lucky, I mostly only find silver here and stuff is sanded in so it doesn't help. Did go out today and found a chunk of change and more silver in a new spot! So i'm excited to get out again.

19 hours ago, strick said:

Rusted bottle caps... I find rusted bottle caps next to jewelry at the beach. Then there are the rare big storms those are different...fresh water salt water beaches it all is different 

strick

...old trash, fishing nets (some chain I have found tangled).

Feel the beach.  Detects barefoot (if the beach allows it). When walking along the coast, your feet get buried; it is not the place.

Look for hard patches. You will feel them still warm under your feet the early hours of the night (effect of the sun as there is less sand).

Move the big stones, don't be afraid to get wet. Dive, you need to know the seabed. Enjoy and be a pirate again!

That silver bracelet came out with the Nox 800 and COILTEK 15' at I don't know what depth... 

BEST items are there, waiting for you!

IMG_20230425_114304.jpg

IMG-20230425-WA0043.jpg

IMG-20230425-WA0046.jpg

• Like 2

When I found these live 357 magnum rounds at my local beach on the towel line, about 6 inches deep, I was hoping to find an accompanying gold Rolex watch or Cartier diamond bracelet or some such treasure.

No such luck....🤣

C8A6E26E-3B84-468D-B181-1FEF6DE07462.jpeg

0461B66E-2D5C-4C67-AED4-9F8AA7E93C44.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Oh my! 2

Not been hunting of late but when I do my favorite beaches are spots that have been closed, forgotten. Most here closed in the late 1960's. These are not ocean beaches, .........but bay waters, which can be calm to rough. sand is constantly on the move just not as much as the ocean. Here I've found hunting a few hundred feet off shore can produce the best results. Every spot is different but mostly here I'll skip all shallow targets, and listen for faints. If I come by heaverier (deep) coins like quarters (silver) or nickels I'm in the right zone for gold.  A great sign is crunchies.. a layer of broken shells. These can be deep or less than 10 inches, its a matter of timing, being there as soon as it happens.

• Like 3
  • Oh my! 1

12 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Not been hunting of late but when I do my favorite beaches are spots that have been closed, forgotten. Most here closed in the late 1960's. These are not ocean beaches, .........but bay waters, which can be calm to rough. sand is constantly on the move just not as much as the ocean. Here I've found hunting a few hundred feet off shore can produce the best results. Every spot is different but mostly here I'll skip all shallow targets, and listen for faints. If I come by heaverier (deep) coins like quarters (silver) or nickels I'm in the right zone for gold.  A great sign is crunchies.. a layer of broken shells. These can be deep or less than 10 inches, its a matter of timing, being there as soon as it happens.

One of the coolest things you do on your channel that nobody else does is showing your gratitude by thanking the Lord.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

......Old School, no screens. Only you, "your detector" and  all the power of your experienced ears.  Good job!.

I have my eye on a Minelab Sovereign GT.

To find good treasures, you have to get into the water.

That "schizophrenic flute" (Nokta Makro Anfibio Multi) taught me the rules of the game...

Location, location.

IMG-20230425-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20230425-WA0001.jpg

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Oh my! 1