Hi From Qld Australia

Hi all

I brought a second hand ctx 3030 about a year ago, it was only a year old at the time. 

Several times now I have taken my wife and 2 boys, 3 and 5 years old to the beach and have had a fun day detecting with my wife while the boys had a fun day in general at the beach. Have found lots of scrap metal so far. 😄

I mainly brought a detector for finding lost items on the farm which I have done a LOT of since getting it. While researching which detector to buy I found this forum which has been an immensely helpful and handy treasure trove of useful information. So here I am doing my one post so I can have an account🙂

I now know alot more about metal detecting than I need to for finding lost items on the farm now, but I hope to put the knowledge to good use on the beach as much as possible. Only experience will help me now. 

Happy hunting everyone.

Linc

Welcome to the forum and glad to have you with us.

I will be looking forward to some of your posts and the pictures of your finds.

Good luck and stay safe out there.

Welcome from East Texas. It is great that you include your family in detecting. Encourage the young ones.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2023 at 13:58, Trash and Treasure said:

Ciao a tutti

Ho portato un ctx 3030 di seconda mano circa un anno fa, all'epoca aveva solo un anno. 

Diverse volte ora ho portato mia moglie e 2 ragazzi, 3 e 5 anni in spiaggia e ho passato una giornata divertente a rilevare con mia moglie mentre i ragazzi si sono divertiti in generale in spiaggia. Finora ho trovato molti rottami metallici. 😄

Ho portato principalmente un rilevatore per trovare oggetti smarriti nella fattoria, cosa che ho fatto MOLTO da quando l'ho preso. Durante la ricerca su quale rilevatore acquistare, ho trovato questo forum che è stato un tesoro di informazioni utili immensamente utile e pratico. Quindi eccomi qui a fare il mio unico post in modo da poter avere un account 🙂

Ora so molto di più sul rilevamento dei metalli di quanto mi serva ora per trovare oggetti smarriti nella fattoria, ma spero di mettere a frutto le mie conoscenze sulla spiaggia il più possibile. Solo l'esperienza mi aiuterà ora. 

Buona caccia a tutti.

Linc

Hi JCR, i agree with you that this Is the most helping metal detector's forum.

I also have a ctx3030, i like It and i wanna to improve my capacities with It.

Thank you for sharing your story.

Good luck