Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

Ver 1.0, 1.1, 2.0 Update Consolidated Information - Post Your Unbiased Impressions And Observations Here

I have not checked the pinpoint vol. as I seldom use it. But the time keeping is really bad and I have a real need for that to work. I don't wear any jewelry when detecting, (one would wonder why) ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DWerk said:

I have not checked the pinpoint vol. as I seldom use it. But the time keeping is really bad and I have a real need for that to work. I don't wear any jewelry when detecting, (one would wonder why) ?

There is something that blows the clock up, some procedure or menu selection. I can have it go for a long time with no problem, and suddenly it's wrong. It's got to be a programming glitch and will be hard to "pinpoint" ?

• 2 weeks later...

I have never had the clock appear at any setting that appeared Large if that is what you mean by blown up. My problem with the clock on Ver 2 is that it no longer keeps proper time...

• Like 1

Just now, DWerk said:

I have never had the clock appear at any setting that appeared Large if that is what you mean by blown up. My problem with the clock on Ver 2 is that it no longer keeps proper time...

No I'm saying a function or selection or unknown set of key presses makes the clock inaccurate. Most times it's fine for me, especially if I'm using only one program, then it's not. "Blown up" is kind of a programming thing ?

• Like 1