Ver 1.0, 1.1, 2.0 Update Consolidated Information - Post Your Unbiased Impressions And Observations Here

I think that is deactivated. It’s like silencer -1 in Deus 1 V4..my D1 is still with v4.0..

I see in the description for firmware 1.1 that they changed silencer in values 0,1 and 2. So the value 0 was also different and it was returned to the original version from firmware 0.71.

Link to update 1.1 info:

https://www.xpmetaldetectors.com/en/ba/the-blog/deus-ii-v1-0-update-instructions.php

upd: Now delete info about 1.1 ?. May be some fix.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, raziel900 said:
I would like to understand only one thing,if we set the silencer to 0 is it totally deactivated or not? 
Is 0 silencer on v.1 the same as 0 on v.071?

Good question, I’ll put that on the list.  On Deus 1, Silencer was not off unless you set it to -1.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AlwaysCocaCola said:

I see in the description for firmware 1.1 that they changed silencer in values 0,1 and 2. So the value 0 was also different and it was returned to the original version from firmware 0.71.

Link to update 1.1 info:

https://www.xpmetaldetectors.com/en/ba/the-blog/deus-ii-v1-0-update-instructions.php

upd: Now delete info about 1.1 ?. May be some fix.

Yep.  Something is going on.

In my opinion on 0 is deactivated. Something like the 0 setting of the audio filter. But it’s a good question..

The Info page is still up. The site maybe getting swamped like it did when V1.0 was released. I got all my pieces updated. The Remote and WS6 went smooth as silk. The WSA-II wouldn't connect to the site at first, but I watched the graphic tutorial again and noticed that you have to start in the off (standby) mode then hit the "-" button first, then hold the "+" button for 12 seconds to go into update mode. I was hitting both buttons at the same time and it wouldn't go into update mode. So it's all good now.

• Like 2

Updated:

14E4DFA1-AF3B-4CC7-BAF9-97D9E5C42983.thumb.jpeg.a1c52ebcd2d3f45c5b21ed5931af92b8.jpeg

• Like 5