Greetings From Germany

DunkelsKing

Greetings from Germany. I live in rural Bavaria about 15 miles from Munich Airport. I am originally from the UK, but have lived here now for around 20 years. I work in the Aircraft Maintenance industry. Actually work at Leipzig/Halle Airport now after 13 years at Munich Airport, but still live in Bavaria and have a small Company Apartment for when I am at work. I own the XP Deus II Detector. Still getting to grips with it, but looking forward to getting out and about when I am back home. I already updated to V 1.0 but didn't get a chance to test it. I will put V 1.1 on it when I get home and have a trip to the Isar River banks and see how it goes 🙂

Welcome to the forum and glad to have you here, good choice of detectors and hope to be seeing some of the history that you find.

That area is beautiful with lots of history, and you never know what you may be digging up.

Good luck and stay safe out there.

25 minutes ago, Valens Legacy said:

Welcome to the forum and glad to have you here, good choice of detectors and hope to be seeing some of the history that you find.

That area is beautiful with lots of history, and you never know what you may be digging up.

Good luck and stay safe out there.

Thanks for the kind welcome. We are restricted where we can dig over here, but I have some permissions already, and in general, river banks etc are OK. 

Welcome from East Texas.

Welcome. and make yourself at home.

That Deus2 has quite a reputation of success already.  Hope you find some great stuff with it ! 

If you have any questions just ask. There are several here that also swing a D2 !   (Even have some custom programs for it. )